Since over 25 editions our boutique-style Smooth Jazz Festivals have been known for their cosmopolitan, familiar atmosphere at unique places: Good music. Good food. Good wine. Equal to a good time! But what about pushing this concept to the limit? More boutique-style. More familiar. More unique places. Equal to a more personal experience! What if the festival does not take place in a ‘5-star hotel on land’, but in a ‘5-star hotel (ship) on the Seine in Paris’?
This week-long cruise aboard the AMADEUS Diamond begins and ends in Paris – the city of light. Combine the most romantic city in the world with the most fascinating Smooth Jazz masters live on stage every evening. And during the days, follow the footsteps of Van Gogh, Cezanne and Gauguin while winding along the Seine River into the beautiful Normandy region to Le Havre on the rugged Atlantic Coast. Idyllic villages, the ‘museum town’ of Rouen and the picturesque harbor town of Honfleur are among the wonders to be explored during this cruise. A limited festival experience to max. 130 guests.
|DAY 1||Paris||Embarkation from 16:00 h|
|DAY 2||Conflans||In the steps of Vincent van
Goghh & impressionist inspiration
|DAY 3||Rouen||Rouen, the city of the 100 spires|
|DAY 4||Le Havre||Walking tour of the cliff paths
|DAY 5||Le Havre >
|World War II history|
|DAY 6||Les Andelys > Vernon >
|Monets Garden & Captain's Gala Dinner|
|DAY 7||Paris||City tour Paris|
|DAY 8||Paris||Disembarkation after breakfast|
The AMADEUS Diamond, which departs from Paris, travels exclusively along the Seine and allows guests to experience the charm of northern France in an unforgettable way. You will feel at home from the moment you board this stylish cruise ship, where contemporary design meets the highest levels of comfort, inviting you to relax and enjoy the exceptional ambience on board.
Further info, photo gallery, 360º panoramic tour, etc.
- WAITING LIST -
Suites & Staterooms
Voyage of Discovery:
A deposit payment of 20% of the total travel price is due with order. The remaining 80% of the total travel price are payable in equal instalments. The balance payment is at the latest due by 1. June 2024. The interim payments are due by the 1st of each month in between. You can choose your payment plan in the basket before check-out.